ROCK SALT FROM THE UK'S LONGEST
CALL US FOR ADVICE & A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE OR BUY ONLINE01695 425 031
Pallet deliveries will be made by a kerbside, tail-lift lorry and manual pump truck, to put the pallet as near as possible to where you need it. To use this system, please note the following:
• The ground and road need to be flat, level and hard standing to use this system.
• The manual pallet trucks used cannot operate on uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass, broken concrete or sloping ground.
• The delivery will be made kerbside at a minimum. It will be at the driver’s discretion as to whether they can do anything above this so please expect and plan for a kerbside delivery.
• Good must be inspected before signing for receipt. Any damages must be highlighted on the delivery note and given back to the driver.
• The customer is responsible for the disposal of any pallets after use.
We are confident you will be satisfied with you purchase from us however in the event that the product is not as expected, the following applies; You must contact us within 48 hours of the item being delivered. We require written information detailing your concerns. All items must be unused, re-packed correctly & totally resalable. The customer will be responsible for the cost of the item being returned. Upon receiving the item we shall check & inspect the goods. If the goods are in exactly the same condition as when they were dispatched, we will refund you (within 7 working days) less the cost of sending the goods.